VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1430726 - 12/07/18 02:05 AM The last night vision setup you will ever need to buy
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: NOVA-FAUQUIER & FAIRFAX
City or County: Fauquier
TNVC PVS-14 Gen 3 L3. 2016 production with spec sheets. Insanely bright and clear. Milspec deployment kit with all the goodies (case, manuals, sacrificial lens etc.) TNVC picatinny weapons mount, J Arm, Norotos mount. Team Wendy Exfil Helmet in black. L3 AN-PEQ 15 (CIV.) IN FDE. IR laser, Vis laser, IR Illuminator. Inforce WML vis/ir weapon light. If you bought all this new you would spend $5500+
Im selling it all for $4700 cash. Like new. Cash only. Need to fund a rebuild and turbo upgrade for my project car.

Edited by Execprotect (12/07/18 10:38 PM)
Please read the terms of sale regarding location in my FOR SALE ads. If you would like an item but cannot make that time or location please let me know before sending an "I'll take it" and I will see if we can work something out."

#1431353 - 12/08/18 06:54 PM Re: The last night vision setup you will ever need to buy [Re: Execprotect]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Please read the terms of sale regarding location in my FOR SALE ads. If you would like an item but cannot make that time or location please let me know before sending an "I'll take it" and I will see if we can work something out."

#1432393 - 12/11/18 03:14 PM Re: The last night vision setup you will ever need to buy [Re: Execprotect]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Last bump